Leads the Annual Fund for SAIC with oversight from the Executive Director of Individual Giving for an award-winning, top-ranked school of art and design. Responsible for meeting annual fundraising goals and working with the Development Coordinator and Associate Director of Stewardship and Donor Relations to implement new tiered giving and loyalty societies, recurring giving and text-to-give. Maintains a portfolio of leadership annual fund donors. Supports the Executive Director, Individual Giving, with all aspects of the Individual Giving program at SAIC including moving qualified annual fund donors into major portfolios and developing innovative special projects to engage alumni and friends in the annual fund. Looking for experience managing annual funds and someone who brings energy, an open mind and love of the arts to their work.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads the Annual Fund for SAIC including, working closely with the Executive Director and Development Coordinator on appeals, acknowledgements and stewardship.
- Manages a portfolio of annual fund leadership donors.
- Coordinates with the Associate Director for Stewardship on all donor relations and stewardship events and reports for annual fund donors.
- Point of contact for Raisers Edge updates and systems, prepares materials in partnership with the data and research team for Portfolio Review meetings.
- Represents the Office of Institutional Advancement at a multitude of meetings and events each year.
- Performs other duties as assigned.