1. Lead interviewing, hiring, training, and supervising of all faculty members in all education programs.
2. Schedule faculty and substitutes for all after school, theater school, and camp programs. Participate in a weekly schedule with Edu. Manager for on-call faculty management and substitute scheduling.
3. Provide development, guidance, and programmatic support to lead teachers, assistants, and interns.
4. Manage all faculty records including fingerprinting, background checks, and CPR/First Aid certification.
1. Sell and manage all after-school programming. Explore tactics to cultivate new business and implement competitive research.
2. Manage all residency programming after Education Director’s initial point of sale. Work with Education Director on cultivating new residency business and develop curriculum for existing residencies, if necessary.
3. Maintain a strong working relationship with all teachers, parents, students, and partner schools, by representing Emerald City Theatre in a highly professional manner and supporting all issues that arise.
4. Create, edit, and give feedback on scripts, lyrics, and musical accompaniment as needed for new and existing classes and camps.
5. Communicate all logistics to faculty for upcoming classes, camps, and residencies.
6. With Education Manager, schedule and facilitate routine audits of faculty and provide written evaluations through site visits and one on one feedback meetings.
7. Recommend, evaluate, and enforce ECT Faculty policies and procedures.
Edu. Program Development
1. Assist in the development and creation of program goals for curriculums for education programs.
2. Lead creation, collection, and archival assessment data for education programs.
1. Track teacher payroll for all educational programs and report completed payroll to the Education Director.
2. Execute, track, and maintain invoicing for after-school and residency programming.
3. Reconcile company Outreach budget for Education programming.
Development and Outreach:
1. Serve as Education liaison to Development department, supporting grant proposals and sponsorships.
2. Work with Education Director to adapt existing programming for Outreach needs on a rolling basis.