Manage the Ticketing and Sales Department. Manage workflow between Patron Services, VIP Services, Group Services, and Telemarketing. Plan and activate strategies to enhance ticket operations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Oversee the hiring, training and supervising of all sales staff.
2. Manage the workflow and evaluate the staffing needs for the Ticketing and Sales Department.
3. Participate in the development of marketing strategies through recommending sales promotion plans. Advise and establish timelines and policies to implement those plans.
4. Create and review ticket policies and procedures to improve patron services and increase sales.
5. Participate in the development of printed materials used to promote ticket sales and patron services.
6. Serve as primary contact for all ticketing aspects of Tessitura software system, including event set up, pricing and discounts, and hold management.
7. Formulate and oversee the ticketing budget.
8. Work with Web Team and Marketing staff to improve and enhance online patron experience, increase web sales revenues, and propose, test, and implement new functionality on the CSO website.
9. Oversee and assist in filling special requests of VIP patrons.
10. Lead Customer Service Task Force to prioritize and implement strategies to improve customer service and engagement and encourage effective communication and cooperation between departments.
11. Develop community engagement ticketing procedures.
12. Institute on-going internal training programs.
13. Oversee and ensure the success of outbound telesales.
14. Assist with ticketing set up and proofing.
15. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Reports to Vice President for Sales & Marketing.
2. Supervises: Group Sales Manager; Customer Relations Manager; VIP Services Manager, Box Office Manager, and Telemarketing Manager.
3. Other contacts include: Trustees, general public, VIPs, staff, and other volunteers.
Pleasant office environment.