Job Type: Part Time
Job Department: Administration
Reports to:General Manager
About Chicago Children’s Theatre
Since its launch in 2005, Chicago Children’s Theatre has cemented its reputation as the city’s largest professional theatre company devoted exclusively to children and families. The company evolved out of Chicago’s need for high-quality, professional year-round children’s programming to match the quality, & significance of theatrical powerhouses such as Steppenwolf Theatre Company, Goodman Theatre, & Lookingglass Theatre. Likewise, CCT has always believed children should be treated as the sophisticated audiences that they are, showcasing high-profile & award-winning talent, inventive production values & compelling stories that challenge, educate & entertain.
Summary of Position
Chicago Children’s Theatrehas an immediate opening for a talented, passionate, committed Finance Associate. This core staff member provides high-level administrative support and assistance to CCT's General Manager.
This is an excellent early-career opportunity to work collaboratively and creatively throughout several aspects of our progressive & visionary non-profit arts organization.
- Perform general administrative duties, including but not limited to Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and payroll processing.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials.
- Conduct research, assemble and analyze data to prepare reports and documents.
- Coordinate project-based work.
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.
- Other related functions and duties as assigned.
Compensation & Hours:
Hourly rate commensurate with experience. Flexible scheduling subject to mutual agreement.