Hagerty Consulting, Inc. is a nationally-recognized homeland security and emergency management consulting firm focused on helping clients across the country prepare for and recover from disasters. We are seeking a graphic designer with experience creating and managing print and digital collateral to join our Operations Team in our Evanston headquarters. This position is part of a tight-knit team that provides support across all Hagerty touchpoints, both for internal staff and to our clients across the country.
Hagerty is looking for a full-time designer to join our team. However, we are open to considering the qualifications of part-time Independent Contractors who may support the surge needs of the Operations Team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO!
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Creating compelling visual designs for promotional materials, websites, blog posts, presentations, digital trainings, print projects, and client deliverables.
- Maintaining Hagerty’s brand guidelines across our print, digital, and social spaces.
- Maintaining Hagerty resources, including digital content, user account access, and the Hagerty website.
- Developing documentation and tutorials as necessary.
- Providing technical assistance on software across Hagerty’s divisions.
Candidates must be comfortable interacting directly with clients, senior managers, and executives. The candidate should be prepared for an intense, challenging work environment and be experienced working on a team and independently.