- Motivated to close the deal and eliminate client apprehension when it comes to our products
- Resourceful when it comes to booking events and meeting sales goals.
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Must be quick and efficient when it comes to email communication.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills essential
- Ability to take direction, multi-task, and function at a rapid pace.
- Positive attitude when it come to engage with guests and staff.
- Must be able to work Saturday day-side.
$13/hr; 20-25 hours a week; 11-4pm. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday(off Sunday/Tuesday)
*** note: this position does not include benefits
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinating, creating and scheduling all aspects of private, corporate, fundraising, and children’s event dates and times for the Bottle & Bottega studios in Lakeview and the South Loop.
- Answering phones and returning email messages pertaining to initial private event queries as well as following up on all telephone and email responses or queries from clients within 48 hours.
- Working directly with clients to ensure all needs are met, priced accordingly, and reflected accurately in all Event Contracts, and coordinating all pertinent event details (time, date, supplies, pricing, staffing, location, etc.) to the Events Calendar per company standards.
- Reporting to and supporting the Events Manager
Qualifications and Skills
- Administrative, sales and/or event-planning experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, marketing, tourism or hospitality administration a plus
- Assertiveness, reliability, self-motivation and independence
- Polished presentation and interpersonal skills for representing Bottle & Bottega in diverse environments.
- Proficient computer and math skills
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- Associate (Preferred)
- Chicago, IL (Required)
At Bottle and Bottega, we encourage diversity and creativity in our workplace, and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.