StarQuest International is a performing arts competition UNLIKE ALL OTHERS. We tour 60+ cities each year and deliver a truly unique experience to young performers. Collectively, we are a team of creative leaders, each with different skills and personalities, who work non-stop together to deliver the best experience possible to anyone we encounter. We are looking for motivated leaders to join our touring Road Warrior team.
What POSITIONS are we looking for?
- Judges Manager/Auditor
- Company Manager/Awards
- Merchandise Manager
- Photographer & Media Center
- Emcee/Awards Host
- Video Console & Camera Operator
- Sound Operator/Announcer
- Stage Manager
What QUALITIES do our Road Warriors possess?
- Innate leadership with prior experience in their field
- Impeccable logistical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication
- Mastery of time management & multitasking
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to load in/load out & carry heavy equipment
- Skill in moving quickly through time and space
- Ability to work well on little to no sleep (And thrive while doing it!)
- Sense of humor
What’s in it for YOU?
This is a truly unique experience that will allow you to grow personally and professionally. You’ll work side by side with people who love what they do, and strive to find the best way to overcome obstacles and accomplish a common goal. It is challenging, yet extremely rewarding. With this type of work and schedule, you will have a one-of-a-kind opportunity to evaluate your own skills and grow to your fullest potential.
We are hiring in 4 locations across the country by appointment only in November and December. We will not be conducting Skype interviews at this time, so please do not apply unless you are available to attend interviews in person, and able to travel from New York, NY; Chicago, Illinois; Orlando, Florida or Raleigh, North Carolina throughout the season.
Mandatory Training for all Road Warriors in Raleigh, NC:
- Emcees: January 7 - 20, 2019
- Company Managers: January 9 - 20, 2019
- Audit, Photographer/Media Center: January 10 – 20, 2019
- All Other Positions: January 11 - 20, 2019
**Travel, pay, & lodging provided
- January 24th - May 27th, 2019(Excluding April 18th - April 22nd).
**Most weeks you will travel to the event on Thursday early morning and return home on Monday afternoon
-Positions have no union jurisdiction
-Competitive pay with seasonal and yearly increases
-Travel, food/per diem, & double occupancy lodging provided on the road
Want to embark on this journey with us?
Please go to the website below and enter the password: Warrior1 (This password is case sensitive). Here you will find detailed job descriptions and pay rates.