Kenneth Stein Violins has sold and repaired bowed string instruments in the Chicago area for over 30 years. We are dedicated to very high-level customer service, in a very competitive field. We need someone who likes talking to people and is capable of assuming a multitude of tasks, sometimes under pressure.
- Take phone calls from customers and set up appointments
- Cooperate with the workshop to prepare instruments to show customers
- Show instruments and bows to customers
- Follow up with customers and teachers over phone and email
- Finalize sales and manage paperwork for customers
- Maintain customer files and information
- Manage inventory of instruments
- Manage inventory of strings and accessories
The job is 30-40 hours a week with a flexible schedule. Compensation is hourly, starting at $15/hour with opportunity for generous increases. Health insurance is available.