OPTION TO SHARE OFFICE SPACE
Seeking Mission Aligned Not-for-profit, Consulting Group or Artists to share office space.
- 1 enclosed office space (up to 3 workstations)
- Approximately 100 square ft.
- Additional 2 workstations in open office area
- Ideal for small organization or consultants needing the amenities of a larger office.
- Flexible Sublease Agreement
- Conference/meeting room access
Changing Worlds, founded in 1998,
fosters inclusive communities through oral history, writing and art programs that
improve student learning, affirm identity and enhance cross-cultural understanding.
- Free parking lot for employees or guests
- Garage Parking (optional)
- On-site Cafe
- Close to Downtown Chicago via ride share or
For More Information Please Contact:
Alicia Vega, Executive Director
Umeki Ramsey, Office Manager
329 W. 18th St. Suite 506, Chicago, IL 60616
P: (312) 421-8040 - F: (312) 421-8466